Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2nd Anniversary

I've gotten behind again in blogging.... But in March, we took a quick weekend trip to Palm Springs to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. I told had told Brian I just wanted to go some place where I could relax by the pool and read....I quickly discovered my new favorite vacation destination!! - The weather was perfect (despite that it seemed to be raining everywhere else in So Cal) and the atmosphere very relaxing. And I found a restaurant that makes the BEST banana splits. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back!!


2 comments:

Followers

About Us

We met at a job in December 2006 and were officially dating by March 2007. We were married March 7, 2009. Brian is a savvy website designer with great imagination and dedication to his work. Lisa works at a high school taking care of babies and toddlers of teen moms and would like to someday go back to school to get her BSN.